Salary: £90k – £125k per annum
Rare and exciting opportunities for a dynamic business HR Director with proven experience at board level, with drive and imagination, seeking fresh challenges.
The Client is one of one of the world’s best known management consultancy and outsourcing providers. Operating in more than 98 countries across all sectors, turnover this year is in excess of £1.1 Billion.
The Clients’ focus for 2018-2022 is to:
● Provide its outsourcing program into new markets.
● Increase revenues in existing markets.
● Improve operational performance.
● Deliver their products and services more effectively and efficiently.
Based in any of the Clients satellite offices, the role offers a demanding, commercial challenge with broad and diverse accountabilities.
You will be responsible for working and advising the bid team on new projects and contracts, providing an outsourced HR function to large PLC and Blue Chip Companies.
You will play a lead part in change management, business processing, and creating management teams to hand your projects over to.
To contribute to the leadership, management and strategic planning process across all projects under your control.
Be accountable for managing the budget and billing of your teams.
Diagnose, lead, implement, and complete significant change programs across business units.
The Ideal Candidate
● Degree educated
● A current industry professional with at least 5 years experience at a senior
● Another European language is desirable.
● Strategic planning skills coupled with a creative approach to resolving organisational problems.
● Ability to lead in a restructuring and change environment with evidence of strong negotiation and influencing skills.
● Comfortable under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
● Exposure to M&A activity.
● Experience of working as an outsourced provider.
● Location is flexible
All applications are received in the strictest confidence.
Please send your CV and covering letter together with current salary details to Ross@headhunters-international.com, quoting reference number 1406.
Closing date for all applications are 2 December 2018